Friday 22 October 2010

LONDON FASHION WEEK 17th-22nd September 2010


One of the great thrills of moving to London is that fashion is all around me, London is the heart of UK fashion. Although I have been to London Fashion Weekend previously, I've never been around during London Fashion Week. So with Uni having not started yet I took up the opportunity to get in on the action at London Fashion Week. I borrow my friends snazzy camera and headed down to Somerset House for a bit of street styling. This was the first time I'd ever done this, but pretty soon I got the hang of it. There was such a buzz and the building is a beautiful backdrop to such gorgeous outfits. I even saw a few famous faces. Enjoy the photos, and if you can, help me credit who all the outfits belong to!



 Audrey Leighton from Frassy















 Having spotted this Topshp blouse a few times at LFW, I now own it!









 Scarlett Etienne from http://blog.scarlettetienne.com/


 Amber Rose

 Amber Rose



right: Peony Lim from http://peonylim.blogspot.com/

 Left, Audrey Leighton again from Frassy

Grace Woodward stylist, and judge on Britian's Next Top Model

Diana Vickers




Brix Smith-Sart




















Love this butterfly detail

No comments:

Post a Comment